In 2019, an estimated 1.92 billion people purchased goods or services online
Impact of COVID-19 on the online shopping industry
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to have a significant influence on e-commerce and online consumer behavior around the world. As millions of people stayed home in early 2020 to contain the spread of the virus, digital channels have become the most popular alternative to crowded stores and in-person shopping.
In June 2020, global retail e-commerce traffic stood at a record 22 billion monthly visits, with demand being exceptionally high for every-day items such as groceries, clothing, but also retail tech items. How online usage, purchasing habits, and the overall future of the e-commerce market will look like in 2021 and beyond will largely depend on the progression of COVID-19.
Why moving to eCommerce is important nowadays?
eCommerce provides convenience to shoppers in various forms. The accessibility of the store is merely a matter of concern now. Online shopping provides 24×7 accessibility to your favourite stores, for the whole year, without any holiday.
The buyer can literally do shopping anytime and anywhere! The consumer gets hundreds of options to choose from.
They can easily check the reviews of the products, compare prices, and determine which offer has the best value. Additionally, they can make payments without any hassle by using their credit/debit card, digital wallet, PayPal, etc. In simple words, eCommerce has made shopping very seamless and effortless. They don’t need to take time out of their day to purchase something for themselves or their loved ones.
- Creating Online Stores from A to Z based on High Standards.
- Customer Support In English, Turkish, and Arabic Languages.
- Online Payment Contracting Payment Gateway Providers and Arrange Integrations.
- Cargo Agreements Contracting Local and International Cargo Service Providers.
- Events Alert Monitoring Events Related to your Industry.
- Market Insights Market Research for Competitors, Feedback, Trends, and Opportunities.